Sunday 31 March 2013

In a Jiffy…..



This is an expression that some may remember from several decades ago!
If you have sufficient years under your belt, like me, you’ll be part of the one of two generations - known as either Veterans (1922-1945) or Baby Boomers (1945-1965) !

The insights and expertise of cross-generational marketing experts advises that Veterans “value authority, loyalty, and expertise” and Baby Boomers are “results-driven, trendy and technologically adept”.

For each and every one who lives in or near the District of Muskoka, I’d like to recommend a local service provider that offers appeal and fulfillment of any customer-service needs you find ideal.

The parts warranty on my vehicle has expired, but I’ve been faithful to the brand and continued to have my scheduled service at the dealership. Last week, after a couple of appointment glitches on my own part, I decided to visit a local garage for a slightly overdue oil change.

As a REALTOR®, my motto of “making the pathway pleasant and smooth for my clients” is synonymous to a mission statement. As a consumer, I value the expertise of others, offer loyalty when it is earned, and anticipate results-driven client service.

So here’s the parallel – my first visit convinced me that I’m a customer for life. The service providers at the Jiffy Lube franchise on Taylor Road in Bracebridge wowed me with their integrity, personable manner and up-front, on the line quality of performance.  Plus, you’ll be in and out in a jiffy!


No comments:

Post a Comment